The Movie Game: Answers (Do not read this until you have answered the questions HERE!!)
1. Which 1984 film featured Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey?
An easy one to start – the answer, of course, was Red Dawn. If you answered ‘Dirty Dancing’, check the year. Dirty Dancing was released in 1987.
2. Which 1984 movie links the following films?
Bill Murray and Harold Ramis (Stripes) / Dan Ackroyd (Blues Brothers) / Sigourney Weaver (Alien 3) / Rick Moranis (Honey I Shrunk The Kids) and Ernie Hudson (Congo) all featured in ‘Ghostbusters’.
3. Which ONE of the following images does not belong in this group?
Meet Bonnie Hellman, who played the feisty hitchhiker in Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (they lied!). She was killed by the masked Jason Vorhees, with a knife, whilst eating a banana. The axe does not belong here.
4. Follow the storyboard below to name this film from 1984.
Boy meets girl / boy gets bullied / boy does some chores like washing cars, painting fences, sanding floors / uses a crane / to win a trophy. Of course it’s The Karate Kid.
5. Which movie from 1984 featured the below quote?
‘Hang on lady, we going for a ride!’ – Short Round said it to Willie atop the bridge in ‘Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom’. Quite possible my favourite line from 1984.
How’d you get on? I’d love to know. Check out our Facebook page HERE and leave a comment, or leave a comment below.